How You Benefit
What You’ll Get
This product doesn’t include a DNA Test Kit. Use your existing 23andMe, MyHeritage, or AncestryDNA File.
Learn how your genetics influence your diet and discover the right food choices for you
- Custom Food List
- 25 DNA customized meal plans
- Tailored macronutrient percentages
- Ingredients w/ calorie breakdown
- Gluten Sensitivity
- Lactose Sensitivity
- Caffeine Metabolism
- Fat Metabolism
- MTHFR Gene Mutation Detection
- Omega 3 Fatty Acid Level
- Saturated Fat Level
- Polyunsaturated Fat Level
- Monounsaturated Fat Level
- Carbohydrate Metabolism
- Alcohol Metabolism
- Cholesterol Levels
- Triglyceride Levels
- Sodium Intake & Blood Pressure
Learn the types, frequency and intensity of workouts best suited for your DNA
- Ability to Build Muscle
- Muscle Cramps
- Interactive Workout Planner
- Power vs. Endurance Body Type
- Exercise Behavior
- Weight Response to Exercise
- Blood Pressure Response to Exercise
Discover the top supplements recommended for you based on an analysis of your genetics, goals, medications, and health conditions
- Your Top Recommended Supplements
- Specific Dosages
- Reason for Recommendation
- Over 13 Essential Vitamins & Minerals
- Your Genetic Risk Level by Nutrient
- Scientific Research
- SNPs & Genotypes (including MTHFR)
- Personalized Recommendations and Plan
What People Are Saying?
“Lots of great information. So glad I had my test done with vitagene. Lots of things I learned about my health. Highly recommend!”
How It Works?
Upload DNA File
Receive your results
What services do you provide?
Vitagene provides actionable health plans based on DNA, lifestyle and goals. The Vitagene team consists of experts who are committed to redefining wellness and revolutionizing preventative medicine.
How do I complete my DNA sample?
Your DNA test requires only a simple DNA cheek swab. Once you receive your complete kit, it will include easy-to-follow instructions of how to swab the inside of your cheeks. Your order comes with a pre-paid return mailer, so returning your sample is quick, easy, and cost-free.
Can I use my data from previous DNA test?
Yes! Vitagene can provide you with a Health Report using your raw data from a previous DNA test . Vitagene accepts raw DNA files from AncestryDNA, 23andMe, and MyHeritage.
Looking For Something Else?
Health + Ancestry DNA Tests & Reports
Premium Health + Ancestry Reports
Premium Health + Ancestry Test & Reports + Supplements Plan
Personalized supplements subscription with free DNA kit and genetic based diet, exercise, and skin recommendations.